Hooray for the one month anniversary of my blog! As The Modern Lady, I have posted 18 entries in the last 31 days and opened The Modern Lady store on Etsy (currently filled with aprons – oh how I love aprons). I’m so excited to see the interest grow more and more everyday and I truly appreciate all the comments to date! This blog pushes me to keep up the creativity and challenge myself at new domestic endeavors … and I only see greater things to come :)
To celebrate this momentous occasion, I wanted to highlight some posts from other bloggers that have fueled my inspiration over the last month. Here are some of my favorites:
- How to Make a Simple V-Day Sachet by Sister Diane of CraftyPod – I think I’m going to make a pillow based on this concept this week, it’s too cute not to.
- Potato Optional by Amy Wanford of Crafting Confessions – LOVE the couch stamp.
- Busy Day Silhouettes by Cathe Holden of Just Something I Made – These images are precious and I love that Cathe shares them with the world as a downloadable PDF.
- It’s Coming Very Soon by Amy Karol of Angry Chicken – She inspired me to pre-order this bad boy with her glowing review, I’ve been in the market for an easy dress book.
- Naked Lady Party by Anja Louise Verdugo of Clever Nettle – I will be throwing one of these in the future (the name is fab alone) … I already have the invite designed in my head.
Thank you all for sharing your talents with the world!!!